Church Road Project
If you intend to send a letter of support for the reconstruction of Church Road, consider including the following.
- Your name
- Your address
- How long you have lived at that address
- How you use the road (going to work, to church, in farm equipment, etc.)
- Your safety concerns (speed, visibility, road width, etc.)
- Pedestrian usage and accomodations you think are needed
Hard to believe, but it’s almost tax collection time again!
Remember that you can mail us the payments, drop the payment in our secure mail box, or pay them in person.
The same rules apply for renewing your dog licenses.
Hours for in-person collection in December will be as follows.
- December 28-31, 2021, from 2:00 to 6:00 PM each day
- January 26-28, 2022 – from 2:00 to 6:00 PM each day
- January 29, 2022 – from 8:00 to 10:00 AM
- January 31, 2022 – from 2:00 to 6:00 PM
If you have any questions about tax collection, contact Treasurer Lynn Tank at 920-249-0020.